This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add ctype builtin declarations
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:49:51 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add ctype builtin declarations
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> 2004-03-25 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> * builtins.def: Add ctype builtins.
> * doc/extend.texi: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-ctype-1.c: New test.
Ok for mainline.
Language standards aren't my area of expertise, but the newlib man
pages state that "isascii" is ANSI C, but "toascii" is not. Could
you double check that BUILT_IN_ISASCII shouldn't be DEF_LIB_BUILTIN
instead of DEF_EXT_LIB_BUILTIN?