This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ patch] [PR 9283] Implement per-class visibility attribute [resend]
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Brian Ryner <bryner at brianryner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:34:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ patch] [PR 9283] Implement per-class visibility attribute [resend]
- References: <40362CA0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sorry I've taken so long to review this.
Why did you decide to store so much information in current_class_stack? It
would seem simpler to me just to look up the relevant attributes when
needed. I suppose that caching the class visibility in current_class_stack
might speed things up slightly, but the visibility_overrides scheme seems
slower than just looking for a visibility attribute on the decl.