This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC beaten by ICC in stupid trig test!
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Scott Robert Ladd <coyote at coyotegulch dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:55:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC beaten by ICC in stupid trig test!
Oh, I'm all in favor of re-associating with
-funsafe-math-optimizations, especially to enable fused multiply-add
instructions. I just wanted to point out to Joe that we were going to
do this since he seemed to have been dead-set against it.