This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] [patch] vectorizer and altivec.md bitwise operations support
- From: Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:45:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [lno] [patch] vectorizer and altivec.md bitwise operations support
Sure, we are going to do it.
<email@example.com> To: Olga Golovanevsky/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
Sent by: cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dorit Naishlos/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
email@example.com Subject: Re: [lno] [patch] vectorizer and altivec.md bitwise operations support
>>>>> "Olga" == Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA@il.ibm.com> writes:
Aren't the AltiVec specific bits applicable to mainline? I know the
named patterns are definitely applicable.
Could you submit a patch for the applicable altivec stuff?