This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa Re: c-decl.c rewrite - final ]
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:18:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa Re: c-decl.c rewrite - final ]
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Diego Novillo writ
>On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 22:41, email@example.com wrote:
>> FYI -- I'm currently investigating how much work it will be to suck
>> this into the tree-ssa branch. I have reason to believe this will fix
>> a goodly number of build failures when trying to build FC2 with the
>> tree-ssa compiler.
>A merge was scheduled after this work. Are you going to do a full
>merge? Let me know, as I was going to start one tomorrow.
I'm working on just the c-decl and related bits. It looks pretty good --
like good enough that I should be able to check it in in a few hours.
That ought to make your merge easier :-)