This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: fix for PR target/14650
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, echristo at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:49:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: fix for PR target/14650
- References: <200403240136.i2O1amMJ021810@caip.rutgers.edu>
"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com> writes:
> Tested against 3.4 on mips-sgi-irix6.5, it cures testsuite noise from:
> g++.dg/parse/attr-ctor1.C for o32,
> gcc.c-torture/compile/20031023-1.c, 20031023-2.c & 20031023-3.c for n64
> and gcc.dg/compat/sdata-1 for o32.
Obviously I can't approve this, but FWIW, it looks good to me.
NB: Although TARGET_GAS is theoretically switchable at run time using
-mgas/-mmips-as, it doesn't really work for IRIX. Too much is decided
at configure time based on --with-gnu-as.