This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa Re: c-decl.c rewrite - final ]
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:58:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa Re: c-decl.c rewrite - final ]
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200403240341.i2O3flbu005140@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 22:41, email@example.com wrote:
> FYI -- I'm currently investigating how much work it will be to suck
> this into the tree-ssa branch. I have reason to believe this will fix
> a goodly number of build failures when trying to build FC2 with the
> tree-ssa compiler.
A merge was scheduled after this work. Are you going to do a full
merge? Let me know, as I was going to start one tomorrow.