This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Local factoring algorithms
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Gábor Lóki <loki at inf dot u-szeged dot hu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:59:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Local factoring algorithms
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A couple of style comments:
> + /* Initialization of the chain of bbDecorator! For each bb there is a
> + bbDecorator in the chain. */
This is the way comments should be formatted. This is also about the
only one in the file this way :)
Basically it's /* space comment period two spaces */
> + static bbDecorator
> + init (bbDecorator decorator)
init_factoring maybe? Probably a silly request, but...
Otherwise I like the look of the code. I very much appreciate the small
functions and comments. Haven't looked at it in detail yet.
Another question people will have are the compile and runtime effects.
Have you timed a run of, say, SPEC with this?
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>