This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: AltiVec scalar mangling patch
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 23 Mar 2004 12:45:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING: AltiVec scalar mangling patch
- References: <3C7102D6-72C5-11D8-A345email@example.com>
>>>>> "Ziemowit" == Ziemowit Laski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
I the rs6000 bits are ok, but someone needs to take a look at the rest
of the patch.
Mark, you agreed this was the way to go for Zem. Perhaps you can
> Could someone _please_ take a look-see? This has already been
> discussed "in principle".
> Thank you,