This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] [tree-ssa] Fix handling of BIT_FIELD_REFs and VECTOR_TYPEs
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: bonzini at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:41:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] [tree-ssa] Fix handling of BIT_FIELD_REFs and VECTOR_TYPEs
- References: <405F60FB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040322213601.GA15118@redhat.com>
On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:36:01PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Fortunately, this is easy to do: do all your operations and then construct
> the new value all at once with a_6 = CONSTRUCTOR (t_5, t_6, t_7, t_8).
Hmm. I may have lied here. I do think that this is the right
representation, but we'll need to modify get_expr_operands in
order to make this work; at present constructors are only
present in gimple as vector constants.