This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [stree] Committed: initial stree infrastructure, and streeversion of enumerators
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:14:23 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [stree] Committed: initial stree infrastructure, and streeversion of enumerators
- References: <95B43C22-7162-11D8-B2EB-000A95AA5E5E@apple.com>
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Matt Austern wrote:
> First: This patch is Geoff Keating's work, not mine. I'm doing the CVS
> stuff for him because he's on vacation and we need to get this work
> + 2004-03-08 Matt Austern <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> + * ChangeLog.stree: New.
> + * Makefile.in: Add stree.[ch] to the build.
> + * stree.c: New.
> + * stree.h: New.
If it's Geoff's work, he should be mentioned in the ChangeLog