This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] GNU/k*BSD support (with ChangeLog) for gcc
- From: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Cc: zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:42:26 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GNU/k*BSD support (with ChangeLog) for gcc
- References: <200403190316.i2J3GG7Q000610@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> Then, I must reject that thunk of your patch. Main reason:
> As posted, your patch has __FreeBSD_kernel__ just mirroring
> __FreeBSD__ . I.e. it does nothing extra for you; at least, not the
> stated intention.
I'm not the NetBSD maintainer, but I would not like the NetBSD
part to be committed (with the same objection as Loren and
David have expressed for the FreeBSD part).