This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 3.4/3.5] libffi & libjava port for hppa-linux
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou), doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, tausq at debian dot org, gt%debian dot org dot a dot tobler at schweiz dot ch
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:50:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch 3.4/3.5] libffi & libjava port for hppa-linux
- References: <email@example.com><200403201817.i2KIH8Cc028325@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin writes:
> > That said, if a libjava maintainer could pinpoint the likely causes of the
> > failures, I'd glad to take a look.
> Same here. Randolph Chung and I both tried to debug the java exception
> failures but we weren't able to determine the cause.
MD_FALLBACK_FRAME_STATE_FOR has not yet been written, as far as I can
see. This is part of finishing the gcj port.