This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 3.4/3.5] libffi & libjava port for hppa-linux
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de (Matthias Klose),aph at redhat dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,tausq at debian dot org,gt%debian dot org dot a dot tobler at schweiz dot ch
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:28:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch 3.4/3.5] libffi & libjava port for hppa-linux
- References: <200403201712.i2KHC7WI024090@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
> Sparc and sparc64 have a comparable number of failures in 3.4
> to that of the new PA support. i686-pc-cygwin has more.
Tsss... tsss... capital letters for SPARC please, it's an acronym :-)
Yes, SPARC has a dozen libjava failures too, but given that there are
probably not more than a handful of libjava users worldwide on SPARC...
That said, if a libjava maintainer could pinpoint the likely causes of the
failures, I'd glad to take a look.