This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] Fix altivec type
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, rth at redhat dot com, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:55:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] Fix altivec type
- References: <20040319131452.GA12785@fencepost>
On Mar 19, 2004, at 5:14 AM, Bonzini wrote:
I'm CCing Geoff because I have not received any reports from the
automated regression checker, so it took me a few days to find that
there's this typo. Is the checker down?
Yes, it didn't come back up properly after a power failure on March 6,
some kind of hardware problem. It took a while for anyone to notice
Geoff is on vacation. We're looking at it but I can't give an estimate.