This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fold-const.c: Bring fold_negate_const() from tree-ssa.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:39:24 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] fold-const.c: Bring fold_negate_const() from tree-ssa.
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to bring fold_negate_const() from tree-ssa.
> 2004-03-19 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * fold-const.c (negate_expr): Move the handling of constants
> (fold_negate_const): ... here.
This is OK for mainline.
> If this is OK, I am planning to bring three more functions (and its
> children) one by one, namely
> fold_relational_const(), and
Preapproved, but be sure to check with a bootstrap before committing.
Some of the tree-ssa fold changes have had supporting modifications to
tree.c and elsewhere that may also need to come across.
Thanks for taking care of this.