This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fold-const.c: Bring fold_negate_const() from tree-ssa.
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:54:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fold-const.c: Bring fold_negate_const() from tree-ssa.
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Kazu Hirata writes:
>Attached is a patch to bring fold_negate_const() from tree-ssa.
>Diego said on IRC this kind of partial merge from tree-ssa to mainline
>was OK as far as he was concerned. The motivation here is to minimize
>the divergence between mainline and tree-ssa before I clean up some
>bits of fold-const.c.
>Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
>If this is OK, I am planning to bring three more functions (and its
>children) one by one, namely
> fold_relational_const(), and
I would strongly recommand against fold_relational_hi_lo. It's got some
I would also suggest you speak with Richard Henderson who was starting to
work through the redesign of our folders.