This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Documentation fixes and code cleanup
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:52:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Documentation fixes and code cleanup
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 21:02, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Patch is somewhat large but completely uninteresting.
Oops. I forgot to include the ChangeLog entry in my post.
* Makefile.in (TREE_FLOW_H): Reformat.
(OBJS-common): Add tree-into-ssa.o and tree-outof-ssa.o.
(tree-ssa.o): Remove dependency on domwalk.h and tree-ssa-live.h
(GTFILES): Remove tree-ssa.c.
* tree-into-ssa.c: New file.
Move all the functions used to rename into SSA from tree-ssa.c.
Remove unused variables and structures.
Don't use GGC for memory allocation.
* tree-outof-ssa.c: New file.
Move all the functions used to rename out of SSA from
* tree-ssa-alias.c (compute_points_to_and_addr_escape): Add