This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix some splits in 68hc11
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: stcarrez at nerim dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:37:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix some splits in 68hc11
- References: <4044F78D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Committed this patch on 3_4 and mainline to fix some split
> definitions for 68HC11/HC12.
> 2004-03-02 Stephane Carrez <email@example.com>
> * config/m68hc11/m68hc11.md (SOFT_TMP_REGNUM): Define.
> (SOFT_XY_REGNUM): Define.
> (cmp split): Use the above instead of hard coded numbers.
> (8-bit op split): No need to check the mode; allow Q_REG.
> (ashift split): Adjust the first operand if it uses the SP and we
> are pushing the shifted value.
> (plus shift split): Fix when a source is in register D+X.
> ("doloop_end"): Pass dummy arguments to gen_rtx_NE.
Err, your patch contains gen_rtx, which is now gone in mainline,
gcc/insn-emit.c:3378: undefined reference to `gen_rtx'