This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval and others
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 04 18:00:09 EST
- Subject: Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval and others
You do know that "cvs diff" and "cvs commit" work recursively,
Of course. But I always list files just to be safe. The problem was editing
in the diff file that I use as my guide: somehow, the parts for stor-layout.c
and two of the files in cp got deleted.