This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] GCSE after reload - resubmit (SPECint +1.5% fp -0.5%).
- From: Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:13:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GCSE after reload - resubmit (SPECint +1.5% fp -0.5%).
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 18/03/2004 20:34:04:
> Do you have any figures on how many partially redundant loads this
> change affects? Presumably very few given the rare incidence of
> any problems.
The bellow line is taken from the reported measurements with the
Vanilla gcse-after-reload patched
253.perlbmk 730 844 15.6%