This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Minor fix to tail recursion code
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:02:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Minor fix to tail recursion code
- References: <200403172254.i2HMsH8j011643@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Mar 17, 2004, at 2:54 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
In message <20040317224247.GB10865@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson
On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 03:34:56PM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
OH. I didn't know this was already done. Change in plans then :-)
I'm planning to break out a new function to check for type
and changing the various SSA bits to use that. It would be fairly
for someone to then extend that to call a langhook for those cases
can not be handled simply by looking at the main variant.
Huh? We've already done this. It's *all* done in the langhook.
update all the type checking bits I know about to use the langhook...
I think I already got most of them. You might want to check out the