This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Minor fix to tail recursion code
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:54:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Minor fix to tail recursion code
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040317224247.GB10865@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
>On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 03:34:56PM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> I'm planning to break out a new function to check for type compatibility
>> and changing the various SSA bits to use that. It would be fairly simple
>> for someone to then extend that to call a langhook for those cases which
>> can not be handled simply by looking at the main variant.
>Huh? We've already done this. It's *all* done in the langhook.
OH. I didn't know this was already done. Change in plans then :-) I'll
update all the type checking bits I know about to use the langhook...