This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping^2
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:25:30 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Patch ping^2
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> -- doloop optimization rewrite.
This is Ok for mainline.
The only reason I didn't approve this patch (with the others) after the
first ping is because you'd Cc'd "rth at redhat dot com" on the original
posting and that reminder. I guessing after two pings, you hadn't
previously arranged with him to examine this patch?
My apologies if I've committed a "faux pas" reviewing this patch
after only two pings, but Cc'ing maintainers creates a etiquette dilema,
which only slows down the patch review process. Perhaps using Bcc is