This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH]: Fix typos in long double builtins in convert_to_real()
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:44:23 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [PATCH]: Fix typos in long double builtins in convert_to_real()
As noted in question #3 here:
there are a few typos in convert_to_real which I've fixed with the
patch below. (We're supposed to be looking for the `long double'
versions of these builtins and some of them weren't.)
Bootstrapped on sparc-sun-solaris2.7, no regressions.
(This was noted by inspection, however a specific testcase is
forthcoming after I polish it up a bit.)
Patch below ok for mainline?
2004-03-16 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* convert.c (convert_to_real): Fix typos in `long double'
diff -rup orig/egcc-CVS20040315/gcc/convert.c egcc-CVS20040315/gcc/convert.c
--- orig/egcc-CVS20040315/gcc/convert.c Sun Mar 14 20:01:14 2004
+++ egcc-CVS20040315/gcc/convert.c Tue Mar 16 19:29:30 2004
@@ -174,9 +174,9 @@ convert_to_real (tree type, tree expr)
&& (((fcode == BUILT_IN_FLOORL
|| fcode == BUILT_IN_CEILL
- || fcode == BUILT_IN_ROUND
- || fcode == BUILT_IN_TRUNC
- || fcode == BUILT_IN_NEARBYINT)
+ || fcode == BUILT_IN_ROUNDL
+ || fcode == BUILT_IN_TRUNCL
+ || fcode == BUILT_IN_NEARBYINTL)
&& (TYPE_MODE (type) == TYPE_MODE (double_type_node)
|| TYPE_MODE (type) == TYPE_MODE (float_type_node)))
|| ((fcode == BUILT_IN_FLOOR