This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: [tree-ssa] Fixes re multiple type nodes from IMA (Revised)
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:35:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: [tree-ssa] Fixes re multiple type nodes from IMA (Revised)
- References: <200403162119.i2GLJwQc032432@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Mar 16, 2004, at 1:19 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
In message <20040316211105.GC12974@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson
Are you sure this isn't going to conflict in significant ways with
revamping of c-decl.c? We really need Zack's work to go in first if
is the case.
I don't see why it would. My patch handles problems with different
"the same" type at various places around the compiler. If that doesn't
(and it may not with IMA off) there should be no difference.