This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [toplevel] Make configure.in more autoconfy
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:05:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [toplevel] Make configure.in more autoconfy
- References: <20040316132749.GA4507@fencepost>
Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> +$MISSING=`cd $ac_aux_dir && pwd`/missing
> Of course wrong.
> Sorry, I forgot to remake the patch. Ok with this change?
The original patch looks OK in principle, but I do not understand what
"this change" is. Please send a revised patch.