This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Compat testsuite improvement (part #2)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:47:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Compat testsuite improvement (part #2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040202132521.A2072@us.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 08:00:28AM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Sorry I'm so slow about looking at this, Eric, but I should have time
> > later this week. Feel free to pester me until I do it.
> No problem :-)
> Here are the 3 patches to review:
Oh dear, I forgot about these for a long, long time. They all look
good to me.
I'm planning to fix more things in the binary compatibility testsuites
now, so let me know if there are other things I need to look at.