This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] RFC: 3.4 MIPS-related changes
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:44:32 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] RFC: 3.4 MIPS-related changes
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> This patch provides a bit more info about the MIPS changes in 3.4.
> Does it look OK from a web maintenance POV?
Not just okay, excellent!
> Note that there's a forward reference to binutils 2.15, which should
> be out fairly soon. I hope that's OK.
Yeah, we are flexible. ;-)
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/