This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:48:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- References: <000e01c4090b$4b9f5540$5adf1d97@philo><email@example.com><00cf01c409e0$2c869bc0$91dc1d97@philo><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:26:12 -0500, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> gcc doesn't work because of the cast-as-lvalue deprecation
Perhaps we should rethink that deprecation; it sounds like there are a lot
of other free software packages that are also breaking because of it.