This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.3.4 status, and some questions
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dan at debian dot org
- Date: 13 Mar 2004 22:51:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: 3.3.4 status, and some questions
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20040311155833.A3294@synopsys.com><email@example.com.HOWL><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
| Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > The debian-gcc subversion repository is currently down, so I copied
| > the patches applied to the upstream source to
| > http://people.debian.org/~doko/gcc-patches/. Hope this doesn't get too
| > off-topic... The patches prefixed with an architecture are tested only
| > on that architecture.
| > [...]
| > mips-branch-fix.dpatch:
| > Fix #207915 (PR11716).
| > Make GCC think that the maximum length of a short branch is
| > 64K instead of 128K. It's a big hammer, but it works.
| The change to the length attribute is OK if Gaby approves. I agree it's
The patch is OK for gcc-3_3-branch if you think it is good :-)