This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/14470
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:01:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/14470
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ok for mainline. You'll need Mark and Gaby's approval for 3.4 and
> 3.3 respectively (they'll probably see the CVS commit annotation in
> One minor suggestion on the testcase, you might consider adding a
> second "if" and abort checking the final value of "d", in addition
> to the t check.