This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix bootstrap on powerpc-apple-darwin
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:52:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix bootstrap on powerpc-apple-darwin
- References: <C35EF3ED-745D-11D8-8751-000A958B5140@physics.uc.edu>
On Mar 12, 2004, at 11:45 AM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
After the following patch:
2004-03-10 Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
Update for changed definition.
Powerpc-apple-darwin would not bootstrap anymore, this patch fixes
Commited as obvious after a bootstrap on powerpc-apple-darwin.
Like Benjamin, I'm still seeing a bootstrap failure. From the
traceback, it looks to me like the failure I'm seeing is probably still
related to the bug your patch addressed:
#0 0x9009ec18 in abort ()
#1 0x000b7e1c in c_common_no_more_pch () at
#2 0x000b7e1c in c_common_no_more_pch () at
#3 0x0001eb84 in c_lex_with_flags (value=0x7260c8, cpp_flags=0x0) at
#4 0x0001ebec in c_lex (value=0x7260c8) at