This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Tweak (long long)x >> 63 in i386.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:32:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tweak (long long)x >> 63 in i386.c
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 07:24:53PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_split_ashrdi): Optimize shift by 63.