This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix s390x PR target/14533
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:42:44 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix s390x PR target/14533
> (const:DI (plus:DI (unspec:DI [
> (symbol_ref:DI ("b"))
> ] UNSPEC_GOT)
> (const_int 4 [0x4])))
This could actually be accepted as legitimate in the first place.
I just hadn't thought the could be any valid use of parts of a
GOT slot, but this obviously is one ... However, that's another
> PR target/14533
> * config/s390/s390.c (legitimize_pic_address): Don't abort on UNSPEC
> other than UNSPEC_GOTOFF.
> * gcc.dg/20040311-2.c: New test.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand