This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with nested functions, aliasing, ssa rewriting, etc
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com, dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:18:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem with nested functions, aliasing, ssa rewriting, etc
- References: <200403101844.i2AIiIwJ030132@speedy.slc.redhat.com> <20040310215246.GA2798@redhat.com>
On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:52:46PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> * tree-nested.c (convert_nonlocal_reference): Clear TREE_INVARIANT
> on modified ADDR_EXPRs.
I've committed this part.
> * tree-ssa-operands.c (note_addressable): Use get_base_address.
Diego and I identified a lot more ocurrences. I'm now testing a
larger patch that fixes all of them.