This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleaning up MIPS move patterns
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:42:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cleaning up MIPS move patterns
- References: <email@example.com>
> Bootstrapped & regression tested on mips-sgi-irix6.5. Also tested
> on mipsisa64-elf and mips64vrel-elf. I don't think this is going
> to be controversial, but I'll hold off applying it for a couple of
> days in case there are any comments.
Other than it's an awful lot of patch, it looks good to me. Needing so
many copies of the two bits of code is kindof annoying :)
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>