This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] PPC macro usage patch (PR 13873)
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Haigh <mhaigh at sonicwall dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:24:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PING] PPC macro usage patch (PR 13873)
Mark Haigh <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The patch is also attachment 5864 on PR 13873.
> This patch fixes an issue that causes all non-PPC vxWorks builds to
> fail. It's a nearly trivial patch, but I'd like to see it go in so
> that vxWorks-targetted compilers can be built without manual
As I recall there is some difficulty with patches that modify
longlong.h, which does not really belong to GCC ... ?