This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committed: target/14471, workaround for errata for CRIS mulinsns.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:44:13 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Committed: target/14471, workaround for errata for CRIS mulinsns.
- References: <200403081949.i28JnHIv010978@ignucius.se.axis.com>
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Here's a patch to do that. Is this ok? For obvious reasons, I
> can't easily check that gccint.dvi looks the same with and
> without this patch. (If you accept this workaround, could you
> please check?)
Both the gcc and gccint printed manuals are identical before and after
Joseph S. Myers