This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[C++] PR9283 (class visibility) (was: PING: Unreviewed patch)
- From: Michael Matz <matz at kde dot org>
- To: Brian Ryner <bryner at brianryner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:27:28 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: [C++] PR9283 (class visibility) (was: PING: Unreviewed patch)
- References: <404D60F5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Brian Ryner wrote:
> Looking for review and checkin for this patch, sent on 2/19.
> PR 9283 - __attribute__((visibility ("hidden"))) not supported for
I can't review it unfortunately, but I want to support you in saying that
we really could make use of this in KDE ;-) Can someone of the C++
frontend people at least comment on it?