This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PATCH:[darwin] fix load of a misaligned double word
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:16:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: PATCH:[darwin] fix load of a misaligned double word
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <207F4E0C-7131-11D8-A1AB-000A958F150A@math.purdue.edu>
Bradley Lucier wrote:
After a lot of discussion with various folks, Alan Modra has a patch
for PR 13674, a problem where we generate invalid assembly for valid
source code with -mcpu=G5 on powerpc:
Geoff Keating has said that it would be OK with him to put it on 3.4:
It's been bootstrapped, regtested, etc., on the 3.4 branch.
Can Alan install it on the 3.4 branch?