This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: delete_null_pointer_checks effectively disabled
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:39:08 +1030
- Subject: Re: delete_null_pointer_checks effectively disabled
- References: <20040224103320.GG1237@bubble.modra.org> <404CE8CB.email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 01:42:35PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Alan Modra wrote:
> >Applying as obvious to mainline. OK for gcc-3.4 too? This did expose
> >a powerpc bug elsewhere..
> Meaning that with the patch installed, a new bug showed up? Or that
> without the patch installed there was a bug that was fixed by the patch?
With the patch installed, an old bug showed up. rth OK'd the fix for
the old bug, and this obvious fix.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre