This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [resubmit] Move --enable-languages logic to the toplevel
- From: "Paolo Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: "Nathanael Nerode" <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:51:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [resubmit] Move --enable-languages logic to the toplevel
- References: <20040301115508.GA14557@fencepost> <404A8EBA.email@example.com>
> Hate to say it, but this part is not OK as is. There's some very
> complex code for finding the tools, with lots of backups and defaults.
> Moving this chunk up will misorder the different clauses for the
> determination of CC, at least.
Can you please expand? I only see CC set in the hunk I moved, and in
CC="$tentative_cc". The relative order was maintained.