This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make a few functions static
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:01:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make a few functions static
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20040301094217.GA8882@fencepost> <40481C15.email@example.com>
Jim Wilson wrote:
* reload1.c (function_invariant_p): Moved here
from local-alloc.c, made static.
You made the declaration static, but not the definition. You need to
add another static to fix this.
OK with that fixed.
Actually, is this still a requirement?
We now require ISO C support, and ISO C does not require the static on