This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to TYPE_HASH
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:12:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH to TYPE_HASH
- References: <email@example.com>
Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> As previously mentioned, the canonical type hash table doesn't work
> very well with PCH because the hash codes are based on tree
> addresses which are not consistent over PCH save and load. This
> patch changes TYPE_HASH to use TYPE_UID instead of the address.
Please don't; I intend(ed) to kill TYPE_UID.