This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Darwin 7.0 and above having C99 functions
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, austern at apple dot com, dalej at apple dot com, fjahanian at apple dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:55:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Darwin 7.0 and above having C99 functions
On Thursday, March 4, 2004, at 04:13 AM, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
Since Darwin 7.0 and above have all the required C99 functions, we can
define TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS for that target.
In darwin7.h, all you're doing is setting one macro so you probably
don't need to create a new file. Perhaps you should instead consider
setting tm_defines in config.gcc for darwin7 or greater?
I like the file approach...
The patch looks obvious enough to me...