This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/14289: TREE_STATIC global reg vars
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:25:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/14289: TREE_STATIC global reg vars
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm confident with everything except the use of TREE_STATIC to
> identify global register variable decls that aren't TREE_PUBLIC.
Hey, Roger - why do we have both TREE_STATIC and TREE_PUBLIC? You are
the person who might best know.