This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/14289: TREE_STATIC global reg vars
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:06:00 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/14289: TREE_STATIC global reg vars
On 4 Mar 2004, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
> | Is this the correct fix? Ok for mainline, 3.4 and 3.3.4?
> Did you get a review for this?
Unfortunately not yet...
I'm confident with everything except the use of TREE_STATIC to
identify global register variable decls that aren't TREE_PUBLIC.
There's a remote possibility that the bug is that TREE_PUBLIC
isn't being set correctly (any value held in a global register
variable could potentially be modified outside of the current
[Catching up after being off-line for several days]