This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix builtin-explog-1.c. (take 2)
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:18:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix builtin-explog-1.c. (take 2)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
* gcc.dg/torture/builtin-explog-1.c (PREC): Make it the same
as PRECF if sizeof (float) > sizeof (double).
(PRECL): Make it the same as PRECF if
sizeof (float) > sizeof (long double).
I wonder if we have the same problem for targets where long double has
the same precision as double. If so, it should only be a minor
extension to your patch to fix this. We probably shouldn't worry about
this unless someone reports this as a problem though.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com