This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Disable -fweb on 68hc11
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Stephane Carrez <stcarrez at nerim dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:23:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Disable -fweb on 68hc11
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 3, 2004, at 13:55, Stephane Carrez wrote:
I've committed this patch on 3_4 to disable -fweb on 68hc11 (was
activated by -O3).
2004-03-03 Stephane Carrez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/m68hc11/m68hc11.c (m68hc11_override_options): Disable -fweb
because it breaks the 32-bit shift patterns that rely on a match_dup.
(print_operand): Don't print a * before the base address.
This is wrong, the problem is caused by the machine description file
use of match_dup
instead of match_clobber.